The Terex® AggreScalp is a versatile, high performance heavy duty electric screening machine that has the flexibility to operate as a 2-way or 3-way split screener. The highly aggressive screen can accept media including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and 3D punch plates, which allows it to be used across a wide variety of applications. With onboard hydraulic folding product conveyors, hydraulic screen angle adjustment and single lift set-up, it remains easy to transport and set-up.
The AggreScalp can work in conjunction with the AggreSand range by providing a consistent feed material even in difficult applications. Together they form an efficient, lower operating cost aggregate and recycling solution.
Features & Benefits
- Produces up to 4 grades of washed screened aggregate
- Modular design with "plug and play" electrical connections for quick set up
- Pre wired & pre plumbed with single connection points
- Fully automated touch screen control providing all round plant information
- Logwasher angle adjustment allows increased material retention and removal of trash
- Choice of replaceable high tensile AR blades 15mm or 30mm, or long life manganese cast blades to suit your application
- Transportable in 2 containers